Back to Speech

In a few short weeks, I will be going "Back to Speech" along with other school-based SLPs.  Often once the school year begins, there is little time for planning of materials, so what better way to spend a late night and rainy summer day, making "Back to Speech" folder materials.  This has been an update in progress of my existing materials and my first upload to Teachers Pay Teachers "an open marketplace for educators where teachers buy, sell and share original teaching resources."  I'm sure you've been there, but if not go check it out!

"Back to Speech" contains items to help the school-based speech-language pathologist get ready for back to school.  At the beginning of every school year, during the first week of therapy, students in my therapy room create speech folders.  With this organizational task, I try to tie in review of individualized goals and objectives.  Over time I have learned it is more efficient to prepare a few items before school even starts. I have created labels to help organize the folder as well as some pages to include in the folder, including a communication contract, a target skill log, and an incentive chart.  I hope you can use these items as you go, “Back to Speech!”

Here is where I attempt to embed a google docs file, after watching a YouTube how to.  Unfortunately, I just can't seem to master the task.  I'm just going with it for now and well, I hope to conquer the art of HTML in the very near future.



You can snag this limited time FREEBIE over at my new TpT store!

Do you have "Back to Speech" creates for sharing?  It is still raining here, so I'd be happy to keep organizing for back to school.



No comments

Back to Top