Back to School Lesson Planning Done: with the help of some fellow bloggers!

Short and sweet today...head over to Busy Bee Speech to check out the Back to School Blog Hop.  If you want to go straight to the action, start HERE.

I was really stressing about spending time with my family and creating plans for the first week of therapy over this holiday weekend.  Thanks to some middle of the night anxiety and a blog hop, I've downloaded materials literally for all my elementary groups!  Now, just some sleep, a day at the beach, a trip to Walmart for new printer ink, and some time for cut and laminate, then presto! These fresh new back to school freebies will hopefully motivate my students as they tolerate the heat and humidity of back to school!


2 comments

  1. Gotta love fellow bloggers and TPT for print-and-go quick lesson planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that right! I've been staying up super late getting everything ready. My students are so enjoying the new materials!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top