Thankful for free materials!

Have you been instagramming your #30thankfuldays?  Well here is a huge reason I am overly thankful for the wonderful SLPs on TpT and SLP bloggers.  Our family seems to have been hit with every virus hanging around this part of town for the last few weeks, which allows little time to do many things, including allowing adequate time to plan therapy materials and lessons.  So, thankful me is sharing with all of you the many Thanksgiving freebies that will target skills in my speech room over the next two weeks.



Preposition Concept Matching

Following Directions

Temporal Directions


Associations

Compare & Contrast Cards

Category Turkeys

Idiom Match

I have who has


Possessive Pronouns

Pilgrim Plurals


Interview Questions

Conversation Questions

Riddles & Jokes


Artic Mad Libs

Artic Word Search

Turkey Talk Articulation


Sequencing


Homework Packet

Game Board

Turkey Roll & Cover

I Spy Thanksgiving

I promise I won't allow everyone else to do ALL the work.  I'll add a post very soon on my newest TpT product for the book 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey and I'll add in a freebie for sure!

Off to get some rest!






No comments

Back to Top