Timing is everything...more freebies and a linky!

Well, timing sure is everything, so I'm going to take the optimistic outlook on this one!  Busy Bee Speech is hosting a Holiday Freebie Linky.  If you read my previous post HERE, you found a multitude of freebies from a variety of talented SLPs.  Now you can find even more by checking out the host post HERE.  It's like the back to school blog hop all over again, LOVE!

{via}
All my holiday freebies were created using black and white graphics, as my color ink supply has been depleted several times this fall.  Santa, are you listening?  Here were the two freebies added to my previous post.



Santa Open-Ended Articulation




Here is a quick one I added after finding a duplicate copy of this cute story in my Christmas bin at home.  Perfect book to take to school {and use with my preschooler at home}!



These linky parties are so addictive!  One of these times my timing will be everything, but for now I am just glad to be gaining so many new ideas and materials.





No comments

Back to Top