Searching for...

...my shadow, of course!  It's just about that time to see if Punxsutawney Phil will indeed see his shadow or not?  The glass is half full always for my prediction.  I'm not sure if it's because I live in Ohio or if I would rather be prepared for the worst and reap the benefits of an early spring if it indeed happens!  So,  I'll be planning a few therapy activities to go along with this special day.

In case you need to learn more, check out these FAQ.  We may be using these for articulation in reading, for fluency practice, and for recalling details.  Check out these ideas for teachers too!

If you want to do a little interactive flashlight activity targeting articulation sounds in your therapy room, check out this FREEBIE from Twin Sisters Speech.

This may even inspire me to use flashlights to "highlight" many of our target skills during sessions.

Synonym practice with home reinforcement, check out this FREEBIE!

I do love story dice and this Roll a Story Groundhog Day is perfect!

What about some articulation practice, vocabulary, or sentence creation, use this word search to target many skills or for home practice.  My 2nd and 3rd grade students LOVE word searches.

Need a reinforcement activity for any target skill, check out this one from Jenna.

If you need a quick articulation homework worksheet, here is another for your files.  Find Shadowy Speech:  Open Ended Articulation in my TpT store.




Happy searching!


1 comment

  1. Loved this post last year and I love it again this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top