I love speech and language!

At the time, little did I know, that one day my freshmen year while walking on campus trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up, stumbling across the field of speech language pathology, that I would totally fall in love with this field!



This is my newest product, I love speech & language.  You can find it my TpT store.  The first section of the product contains my Heartsful of Details FREEBIE!  The next section includes Candy Heart Sentences, which I can't wait to use!  You can use real candy hearts or the paper creations I included.  Students can place candy hearts into the empty hearts on the pages and then create their own sentences.  I plan to use this for sentence structure, expressive language as those candy hearts sometimes have some interesting sayings, as well as sentence level articulation and fluency practice.








 I really needed some materials for basic sentence structures and some early describing for my kindergarten groups.  We will surely target pronouns as well as adjectives when creating sentences using these picture cards.  As always those free graphics from My Cute Graphics are lifesavers!





Here is another open-ended articulation worksheet with a heart theme.



What are you loving these day?



No comments

Back to Top