Lovely Speech!

Well it's surely lovely when you have all these freebies to prepare for a Valentine's Day theme in your speech room!  I believe I totally went overboard searching with this theme.

For starters, that generous Peachie Speechie was at it again.  Check out ALL her lovely freebies!

The Day it Rained Hearts & Love Monster {book companions}

Valentine Heart Challenge & Valentine M&M Challenge

I guess I know what I may be shopping for today.

I'm also a bit addicted to The TLC Shop.  I get a new product e-mail about daily, amazing!

Vocalic R

And the list goes on and on!

Valentine's Artic Elementary

Valentine Speech Bubble Note

Valentine's Idioms Booklet

Valentine's Vocabulary Matching

Valentine's Open Ended

Limerick Fun

Roll & Cover

Cupcake R Blends

Graphic Organizer

Heart Break Reinforcer

S Blends

Articulation Card Deck

Adjectives Sort

Spatial Concepts Hearts

Preschool Artic

Love Bandit Card Game

Vocab Bugs

Elementary Artic

Preschool Artic 2

Problem Solving and Grammar

Pragmatics

Would You Rather

Valentine Robots R

Irregular Verbs

Sweet Synonyms

Conversation Hearts Starters

Multiple Meaning Heart Train

Irregular Plurals

Cupcake Categories

Friendship Hearts

Okay, so I felt the pressure to create a Valentine's freebie!  I only downloaded about 15 different Valentine clip art collections, so the least I could do was pull together something to share.  After doing my lesson plans, I decided I needed some receptive language activities targeting literal 'wh' questions.  So, you can download this freebie in my TpT store, Heartsful of Details.







I hope your students continue to improve their lovely speech and language skills!


No comments

Back to Top