I've got nothing!

Yep, you read that right, I don't have anything to offer today, so why even post?  Here's why, I have good intentions and I'm human!

The good intentions first.

I finished a packet for April, while it's up on my TpT store, I will add it to my blog closer to the end of the month.

I also updated my Thematic Open Ended Articulation Worksheets, again in my TpT store, but I'm thinking of a giveaway once I reach a milestone of followers.  I am absolutely over the moon each time I see a new follower on Instagram or TpT.  I really can't believe people are interested in my random pictures and my products.  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  You just keep filling me up!

I really intended to join Old School Speech's Week in Review {don't you just love her blogerrific title}.  The reality is, my week in review was just as lacking at this post.

Which brings me to, I'm human!

I believe I've told you a few times I may become obsessive about just about any new idea, trend, topic, etc.  My job has become a chore {yes, I said it} and so I have been doing some other chores to help get the obsession motivation for Speaking About Remarkable Kids Learning Language Everyday back!  This said, I have updated the girls' bedroom, washed baseboards, cleaned out my closet, and added decorative drawer liners to my kitchen drawers.  R.A.N.D.O.M. I know.

Now, I'm off to watch a movie with my kids!  As I said, I've got nothing!


4 comments

  1. Yep, there with you. I have nothing. I have posts to write that are so delayed, but whatever. Go enjoy your family. I love your projects, I have plenty lined up as well. Just the time and energy aren't there. Blah. Read my current post and you will see my current status. Ugh. I can't wait for Vera. Just for change of scenary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good times, good friends, good thoughts about nothing! Can't wait!

      Delete
  2. I love it!! Very honest and very real! I am totally with you on the "obsessing about speech stuff." I really do need to channel some of your redecorating energy, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your super real comment! It's nice to know others share my obsession with "speechy" things or any obsession really! I'm sure my redecorating energy will be out very soon, I'm down right exhausted!

      Delete

Back to Top