Lucky Day Speech!

It's your lucky day!  Get ready to print these freebies from generous teachers and SLPs!

St. Patrick's Day Idioms

Lucky Unlucky Dice Game {open ended reinforcement, use for targeting articulation drills}

St. Pat's Fun Facts Activities {listening comprehension}

Sequencing {listening comprehension}

Comprehension

Grammar

Regular Verbs

Final /t/ and /k/ discrimination

Vocabulary Barrier Activity

Preschool Articulation {loads of target sounds with pictures}

Follow the Clues St. Pat's {defining vocabulary}

Graphic Organizers

Singular & Plural Nouns

Pot of Gold Go Togethers

Lucky Leprechaun 3rd Person Verbs

Lucky as Can Be {worksheets}

Open Ended Gameboard

I feel incredible lucky to have found all these freebies and I am sure there will be many more to come!  Here's my freebie to add to the mix!  I hope you can use it!

Lucky Day Speech Open Ended Articulation


Did you find any other freebies for St. Patrick's Day?




4 comments

  1. Great stuff! Passing on your blog to my friends daughter just about finished with her speech path! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! Thanks for the compliment. I wish her the best...great profession!

      Delete
  2. What a great roundup of resources! *runs to buy ink* I'd love it if you could add my St. Patrick's Open Ended Board Game freebie:

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Open-Ended-Board-Game-FREE-568569

    Thanks!
    Schoolhouse Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thanks for the feedback and new material! I'll add it right away!

      Delete

Back to Top