My Spring Break!

I might just cry because it's over, but looking back I'm surely smiling right now!  Spring break 2014 was packed with family time, shopping, organizing, and a little speech time too!  My apologies in advance for subjecting you to this all about me, me, me post.

For starters, immediately after school last Friday, I headed off to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale with a very dear friend!  Here's a picture of round one.  Hello, no self-control!  I did pick up quite a few gifts for others {if that helps me accept my addiction better}.


I spent a couple days at home too, reorganizing and cleaning!  I rearranged our entryway off our garage {again}, finally put some toys back in our basement {still remodeling after the flood} and moved these pillows around {as I totally have a crush on these colors together}.



We then set off for a little family time, taking in a trip to Cosi, some hotel swimming, and a visit with friends!



To end the week, we opened up our trailer for the season.  I got my craft on by stenciling some curtains and I am totally smitten over the result {I will likely stencil everything unless someone takes the brush and paint away from me}!



I continued the craftiness by adding some nautical striped ribbon to this salad dressing container with a a few of my favorite flowers!  Smile on!


I also painted two small rooms in Glidden's Smooth Stone {one of my new favorite paint colors thanks to I Heart Organizing}.  My other new favorite is Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter.  We won't mention that I've been contemplating having my husband re-paint the entire basement in this color after he just finished painting in a color he chose.

My superstar mom spent time organizing an easter egg and basket hunt around our park for my children.  Super creative!


To end the week, we arrived at the ferry dock for Easter Sonrise Service.  What a great view and only a relative chill in the air!



Finally, although I avoided all writing of IEPs {which I will likely regret on Monday}, I did manage to almost finish a new book companion for Chick 'n' Pug by Jennifer Sattler.  



Happy Easter!





2 comments

  1. When do you sleep? Everything looks fun and great!

    Laura
    All Y'all Need 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I sleep...and when I do I fall hard! Thanks so much for all your encouragement!

      Delete

Back to Top