S..Peachy Feedback Linky!

Thanks again Nicole for hosting S...peachy Feedback!  Check out the original post here to see if you are a winner!


Let me tell you I've been super excited about feedback this month.  With the TpT teacher appreciation sale and spending a small fortune myself, I was pleasantly surprised at the sales I also experienced.  So thank you buyers!!  I have enjoyed reading the feedback and certainly one name keeps popping up, Doyle Speech Works!  Not everyone takes the time to comment on freebies and surely not all of them, but I'm amazed at her attention to freebie commenting.  

Here are a few of her sweet comments...


I LOVE making colored rice!!  Thanks for the words.  on Shake and Find Articulation

I recently bought the "bucket" book and this will be a wonderful compliment for it!!  Thanks.  on Bucket Filling Speech Room

Love the jokes!  I think my favorite is "thunderwear!" on Earth Day Jokes

This is going to be a fun reinforcer and very versatile, too.  Thanks!! on Chicks and Eggs

For ALL that time spent making my days, I'm hoping to make her day with a product of her choice from my store...and since I'm crafting up some summer materials, I'll send my newest along too!

Doyle Speech Works, e-mail me at 1sparklleslp@gmail.com  Thank you for the time you take to provide feedback!


1 comment

  1. You made me feel SPECIAL!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top