What's in Your Cart? Linky Party!

Time for a brain break from my SLPs pushing in series in order to SHOP!  Who doesn't love a good sale, not to mention a Teachers Pay Teachers sale?  Luckily, Jenna, over at Speech Room News, is hosting another linky party so we can see what everyone is purchasing during the Back to School sale.


This summer has been quite productive {as well as enjoyable}!  I have added a few materials to my TpT store and will be participating in the sale.  Just remember to use BTS14 at checkout on August 4th and 5th!  I've created two new print and go book companions, both in black and white only.  You can find companions for Pirates Go To School and There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books in my TpT store.  Also, my Back to Speech product contains everything to help you organize student speech folders, create a bulletin board of CCSS relating to speech and language, as well as help students understand WHY they come to speech using a communication contract and I can statements!




Now, onto my cart!

Jenn Alcorn's Intergalactic Receptive Language has been on my wish list since last year and I NEED it!


Nicole Allison's Nonfiction Texts {Fall Edition} look like a win for targeting many goals!


Mia McDaniel has sooooo many phenomenal products.  I'm eyeing up another quick drill, School Time!  There's plenty more on my wish list from her store!


I'm planning on using more books this year, so I need more companions.  My youngest at home has been enthralled with the book I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll, listening to it nightly on Storyline Online.  I came across Kim's companion and I popped it right in my cart!


There are indeed MANY more items on my wish list that usually make their way into my cart near the end of a TpT sale; however, I start out with more self-control!

Happy Shopping!  Don't forget to check out the other links over at Speech Room News!

160 × 200






No comments

Back to Top