"S...Peachy" Feedback Linky Party! September 2014

"S..Peachy" Feedback, hosted by Nicole Allison of Allison's Speech Peeps is back!


Nicole hosts this monthly linky where TPT sellers reward customers who leave "insightful, helpful and encouraging feedback" on products bought from their TPT stores.  Each winner receives a product of their choice FREE from the store they left feedback.

I still am overwhelmed and humbled when someone makes a purchase from my store.  Thank you!  The feedback you leave is read and respected!  Thank you!  

Here is my winner!



I, too, am in the midst of a pirate-themed week using Pirates Go To School Speech and Language Print and Go Book Companion for all of my K-5 sessions!



Thanks Jacqueline J.  Email me at 1sparklleslp@gmail.com for a product of your choice from my store!



No comments

Back to Top