Monthly Must-Haves Sale

The monthly must-haves sale on the 7th of every month, hosted by Natalie Snyders {go check out her store here}, will be happening again tomorrow!  Many SLP bloggers and TPT sellers are putting one product on sale at 50% off for one day only, the 7th of the month.  You won't know the product until at the earliest, the day before.  That's today people!  To prepare, go to your TPT account {if you don't have one, run to the site and sign up now}.  Add your favorite materials to your wish list.  Set a phone reminder for October 7th.  Check back tomorrow to see if they are indeed on sale and complete your purchase!  I'm anxiously awaiting.


I've chosen my monthly must-have as my first book companion {and one of my best sellers}!  This companion accompanies my all time favorite book for speech and language therapy The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams.  It will be 50% off tomorrow, October 7th, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST in my store.




Now for more monthly must-haves from some grand SLPs that will be participating in the 50% off day of fun tomorrow!

I have so many kinders that are working on following directions with basic concepts, so I am thrilled about Listening for the Whole Year-Theme Based Following Directions Worksheets.

I've already been busy using Nonfiction Texts with English Language Arts Targets {Fall Edition}, so believe me when I say, you won't regret purchasing this must have.

You can't go wrong with a product form Miss Speechie.  I have heard great reviews about her Fall Differentiated Questions Scenes.

Have fun saving 50% tomorrow.  My purchases will just be an extension of my past weekend of spending {and saving} at the outlets!




No comments

Back to Top