Monthly Must-Haves Sale

The monthly must-haves sale on the 7th of every month is happening again!  Many SLP bloggers and TPT sellers are putting one product on sale at 50% off for one day only, the 7th of the month.  You won't know the product until at the earliest, the day before.  To prepare, go to your TPT account {if you don't have one, run to the site and sign up now}.  Add your favorite materials to your wish list.  Set a phone reminder for the 7th of each month.  Check back to see if the products are indeed on sale and complete your purchase!  I'm ready to shop!


Speech Room Style has created a central location to check which sellers are participating.  Check out the post, find a seller, and you will be taken to their discounted product {or in the case of this "struggling to learn how to create custom categories" SLP, you may just be taken to a store front...add this to my to do list}!

I am choosing another book companion for my monthly must have.  Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying using literature books in therapy?  Definitely must-haves in my opinion!  'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey is a delightfully festive book perfect for the upcoming holiday.  You can find my book companion on sale for 50% off on November 7, 2014 from 8 AM - 10 PM EST.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your find some must-haves to add to your therapy stash.


No comments

Back to Top