What's in your Cart? Linky Super Cyber SAVINGS

It's that time again to check out what's in my cart for the upcoming TPT sitewide sale!  Thanks to Jenna at Speech Room News for hosting this linky!


In case you may be interested in any of my products, my entire store will be on sale on December 1st and 2nd.

Of course December would not be the same in my therapy room without a little Christmas cheer.  As I sit here watching Elf {you know the part where "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"}, I'm getting into the spirit!  Here are some of my products you may enjoy for your therapy room!




December Tidings of Speech and Language

Merry Christmas Stinky Face Speech and Language Book Companion

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell Print and Go Speech & Language Book Companion

Gingerbread Speech and Language Unit

Now here is what I have waiting in my cart!

Sequencing Stories for the entire year! by Miss Speechie.  If you haven't yet noticed I do love thematic therapy.  These stories would totally supplement my thematic materials and provide consistency as we practice sequencing and recall strategies.  The best part may be that the stories are in color and black and white!  Can't wait!




I also love creating and using book companions.  For His Glory has created a companion for Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.  I want it!



I've also got superheroes on the brain for an upcoming theme and I need more materials for basic concepts.  All Y'All Need has come through with Superhero Spatial Strategies complete with 30+ pages of activities.  I'm envisioning a little cape thrown into this product once I prepare it.  Practicing spatial concepts will be much more fun while wearing a cape!
Finally {although I usually add more once the sale is in full swing}, I am anxiously awaiting my son's black belt testing later this month, so I thought it fitting to add Conjunction Karate by the Speech Bubble SLP to my cart.  I've been working on my own conjunction product for quite some time now, but it keeps getting the back burner.  This product will be perfect for my students practicing conjunctions.


I sure hope you will fill up your cart during the TPT Super Cyber SAVINGS sale on December 1st and 2nd!  Don't forget to use TPTCYBER when checking out!  Go check out what other SLPs are purchasing back at Jenna's site!

  125 × 125

Happy shopping!



1 comment

Back to Top