Monthly Must-Haves Sale: January 2015

The monthly must-haves sale on the 7th of every month is happening again!  Many SLP bloggers and TPT sellers are putting one product on sale at 50% off for one day only, the 7th of the month.  You won't know the product until at the earliest, the day before.  To prepare, go to your TPT account {if you don't have one, run to the site and sign up now}.  Add your favorite materials to your wish list.  Set a phone reminder for the 7th of each month.  Check back to see if the products are indeed on sale and complete your purchase!  I'm ready to shop!


Speech Room Style has created a central location to check which sellers are participating.  Check out the post, find a seller, and you will be taken to their discounted product!  How easy is that!  Now, you might need to save up...or break a New Year's Resolution; however 50% off is a grand deal!

I am choosing my Frozen Winter-Themed Speech and Language Activities packet as my monthly must have.  While I spent New Year's in Florida enjoying some 80 degree days, my reality has set in with a high of 20 today in Ohio.  So, in order to embrace the frigid temps, I will be bringing winter-themed activities into my speech room next week.  This packet includes 36 pages of activities targeting regular verbs, pronouns, has/have, following temporal and conditional directions, verbal 3-part sequencing, describing characters, articulation /s, l, r/ and an open ended worksheet, synonyms, multiple meanings, comparisons, conversational questions and a topic talk game board, as well as a reinforcement game activity.

You can find this material on sale for 50% off on January 7, 2015 from 8 AM - 10 PM EST.  It will only set you back $1.50!





Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your find some must-haves to add to your therapy stash.  New note, search #SLPMustHave on TPT to find resources!






This product is no longer available in my TPT store.

No comments

Back to Top