Five for Friday Linky!

Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  It's a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from this past week and link up.  I've read many posts over at All Y'All Need and I have wanted to join in the fun.  RANDOM definitely fits my personality!





My therapy week in review involves super high flying heroes, both the fictitious kind and my super students!  Themed therapy of the superhero kind entered my speech room.  I used Mia's sticks and superhero quick drill with my articulation groups.



My 2nd grade social skills group talked about expected and unexpected behaviors as well as feelings and consequences associated with each.  Cape wearing and crafting was also in store.





I'm embarrassed to say I only worked 2 days this week.  One day was an inservice day, where I learned a new IEP program.  Nothing like throwing in a new program to master during the busiest time of the year.  Now, to race up the learning curve.  Anyone using and loving IEP Anywhere?

That brings me to 3 days off!  I spent time playing Kinect XBox One with my family on Monday. Bowling is my game; however, I'm starting to get the hang of wall climbing.  Thursday and Friday were the laziest days cooped up in the house while the temperature outside reached -24 degrees with the wind chill.




 4 for forts!  In order to try to entertain themselves, our neighbors and own children built this masterpiece.  This clutter makes me uncomfortable, but I'll keep it up for at least a day in honor of creative minds!





Finally #5!  I redesigned my blog header and button {that I still don't know how to add as a real button}.  Although, I am not completely satisfied with this attempt, it will certainly do for a bit!  


Thanks for stopping by to read my randomness.  Make sure to head back over to the link up for more fun reading what everyone was up to last week.

No comments

Back to Top