What's in your Cart? Linky Party: Hero Sale!

Oh goodness, February was supposed to be a no spend month, BUT Teachers Pay Teachers decided to have a sale.  I can make an exception, right?!


Jenna, over at Speech Room News, is hosting another What's in your Cart?  Linky Party for the sale, so I thought I would share the items that have made their way into my cart {I usually add quite a bit more as the sale approaches}.


I can't get enough book companions for my speech room, so the top of my list adds two more gems!  Scarlett, of Speech is Sweet, creates adorable, detailed book companions.  You can find A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee in her store.


This book has been sitting in my bag of materials to create and well it's time I just resorted to a purchase so that I can add this to my spring therapy plans.  Jenn Alcorn, of Crazy Speech World, always creates quality materials.  The best part of this book companion, $1 of every product sold goes directly to The Brain Aneurysm Foundation in memory of her mom.  Love!


While I have drawers full of visuals, these have remained on my wish list for quite some time as I just adore how they all coordinate!  I think these may make their way finally into my cart!  You can find Visuals for Vocabulary Posters in Jenna's store.


I have some bubble gum themed materials already and No Prep may be just what this SLP ordered for later this spring.  The Speech Bubble SLP has me covered for articulation goals with my elementary kiddos with her No Prep Articulation.

All items in my TPT store will be discounted during the sale just in case you are looking for more items to add to your list {shameless plug here}.



I am suggesting my Superhero Speech and Language Activities.  64 pages of a variety of targets!

Finally, here are two book companions to add to your March and April plans.



A Print & Go Speech & Language Companion for There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover.

Lucille Colandro's newest book, There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog, received a language companion when a colleague purchased this book for me {in exchange for a companion}.  How sweet was that?!  You can find my companion here.


Have fun shopping!  Go check out all the other suggestions at Speech Room News.


Don't forget to use HEROES when you check out!




2 comments

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Your print n' go companions are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your companion packet for Old Lady...Frog to my cart! I bought the book at the book fair a couple of weeks ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top