"S...peachy" Feeback Linky Party! August 2015

"S..Peachy" Feedback, hosted by Nicole Allison of Allison's Speech Peeps is up again.  This time it is right after the TPT Back to School Sale!  I sure purchased my share of materials for my therapy room and continue to be so grateful to the talented SLPs on TPT.


Nicole hosts this linky where TPT sellers reward customers who leave "insightful, helpful and encouraging feedback" on products bought from their TPT stores.  Each winner receives a product of their choice FREE from the store they left feedback.

I greatly appreciate your feedback.  I am able to read each and every comment left and am working on catching up providing responses to your feedback.  This month, I'm choosing two winners, partly because I have a problem making choices these days and also because I admire the swift feedback these buyers provided on my newest product.


Rhonda M. comments:

Thank you SO much for this product! Our school has a Hollywood theme and I had been looking for something like this that is related to speech! I found your product just in time!


Jennifer Johnson comments:

I am in LOVE! This goes great with our school theme. I just decorated my speech room door with these and it looks great! Thank you!

Rhonda and Jennifer this is exactly why I created this product.  My school has chosen a Hollywood theme and I wanted to make sure my space fit in with the fun!  Please e-mail me at 1sparklleslp@gmail.com for a single product of your choice from my store!  I'm also putting this product on sale until school starts for me for all those SLPs needing some quick speech room decor! 

Make sure to check out the other link ups to see if you are a winner!  A special thank you to anyone who made a purchase from my store during the sale.  I'm was amazed each time an alert came through!



1 comment

Back to Top