What's In Your Cart? TPT Cyber Smile Sale Linky

I've tackled Grey Thursday and Black Friday, hoping to get out for Small Business Saturday, partying on Sunday and gearing up for Cyber Monday!  How about you?  I hope you are getting ready to stock up on speech and language materials as Teachers Pay Teachers is having a SALE.  The Cyber Smile Sitewide Sale is November 30th and December 1st!  To let you know what is already in my cart, I'm linking up with Jenna at Speech Room News.


To transition my students from Thanksgiving to Christmas, I'm purchasing Old School Speech's Turkey Claus Book Companion.  If you've been around here before, you know I have an addiction to using books in therapy.


My dear friend Annie of Doyle Speech Works has made this Dreidel Reinforcement Card Game.  I love a good reinforcement activity.  My December plans involve Christmas around the World and bringing in different holiday traditions, so this is a must have!


Because I know December will be over before I blink, I am also grabbing Winter Find It on the Go from Small Talk SLP.


Here are some of the items from my store.  My entire store will be on sale.  Don't forget to use SMILE at checkout for an additional savings!



As with any shopping spree, I start out frugal and with restraint.  Then as my excitement grows and my comfort level increases, I am piling in the goods.  I am sure my cart won't remain at 3 items as I haven't even checked out all the other lists from the linky!  Shop on #slpeeps!


9 comments

  1. Your Pirate's Night Before Christmas looks fun! Thanks for the tips! -Mandi of Panda Speech

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! I try to only buy a few things and I end up adding more and more!
    Happy shopping!
    Kristin, Talkin' with Twang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super list! I'm afraid that my cart is getting more crowded, too! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book companions, and I especially love the Bear series!! These look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love book companions! They make therapy planning so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I won your Pirate's Night packet once in an Instagram contest. It is AWESOME! I highly recommend it!
    Karen (The Pedi Speechie)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top