The Week Ahead in My Speech Room

Here is what I have planned for The Week Ahead in My Speech Room!  I've actually planned for the next 2 weeks.  We are moving into a bit of a Valentine theme as well as some presidential partying, plus I will finish using the Mardi Gras Articulation Dot Art  by the lovely Mia of Putting Words in Your Mouth!  I won these just by commenting and following. My students know nothing about Mardi Gras, but that is not stopping them from enjoying dotting some articulation pictures.



I've linked a couple other purchased products that I will be using from other Teachers Pay Teachers stores.

I'll be using Capture the Whole Picture Valentine-themed inferences from Schoolhouse Talk.  I have one little guy that can't get enough of using my iPhone to check his answers with the QR codes.

I also have ready Sweet Synonyms and Antonyms from Nicole Allison.  This was one of my first TPT purchases and I just realized I have never used it.  I'm still working on my Frenzied SLP Resolution!

Here is what I am using from my own TPT store.  My kindergarten students always look forward to another of Lucille Colandro's Old Lady books.  This month we are using There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose.  You can find my print and go book companion HERE.  Plus, it will be on sale within the BUNDLE for 50% off on February 7, 2016 only.


My newest find, The Ballad of Valentine by Alison Jackson, will be paired with my Quick Prep Book Companion. This book is in the plans for my 1st-3rd grade students.  Activities are included to target a variety of speech and language skills ready for quick prep!


My Random Acts of Communication Kindness (RACK) product will help to target those multiple meaning words and socially appropriate behaviors. 


Grab a box or more of Valentine cards too and have students tell what the rhyme/message really means.  I have mine concealed in this cute envelope for choosing.



This FREEBIE is also include in my I Love Speech and Language pack.  The free portion includes detailed sentences in a game format.  Use to target articulation carryover or listening for important details.


I'm also using my Birthday Bash FREEBIE and my newest product Presidential Pronouns!



Have a great week!  What do the weeks ahead look like in your room?







No comments

Back to Top