The Week Ahead in My Speech Room: March 7th

Here is what I have planned for The Week Ahead in My Speech Room! Since March is in full swing, we will be tackling St. Patrick's Day!


I've linked a few products that I will be using from other Teachers Pay Teachers stores.

During the #SLPdotart sale day, I went a slight bit crazy purchasing Mia's Articulation Dot Art. I will be using the St. Patrick's Day packet. It is print and go, works perfectly with dot markers and includes ALL speech sounds!

Regular Verb Shamrocks, a FREEBIE from the TLC Shop, will be perfect for some verb drill.

Speech is Sweet also has a FREEBIE for St. Patrick's Day Pronouns.

Super Power Speech has Lucky as Can Be! FREE language worksheets.

These fabulous March Inferencing FREEBIE cards from Carly Fowler will be perfect for careful listening.

I love a good reinforcement activity paired with any target skill.  Christy Jones has this FREEBIE Lucky-Unlucky A Dice Game.

Here is what I am using from my TPT store.

My students love Lucille Colandro's There Was an Old Lady series. My print and go book companion for There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover will provide three sessions worth of materials for targeted groups of students.



This FREEBIE open ended Lucky Day Speech articulation worksheet might fit into your plans!


Have a lucky week!  What does the week ahead look like in your room?







No comments

Back to Top