Speechy TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale

If you have any room on your To-Do list, make sure to check out the Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher Appreciation Sale May 3rd and 4th!  The Frenzied SLPs are hosting a linky party to highlight some "speechy" products you just might need to grab during this sale.  Remember to use the code CELEBRATE to get your extra discount!


Check out 2 products from The Frenzied SLPs and 2 products from my store.

For my middle school friends, take a look at these non-fiction passages from Doyle Speech Works. Spring in New England sounds interesting. I'd better get reading so when I make it there, I will know what to expect!



Speech Universe has these amazing articulation and language calendars perfect for summer practice! I own the yearly bundle and the parents of my students keep requesting more!  Guess what I'll be prepping in a couple weeks?!


Here is the product I have been using for the last 2 weeks in my speech room. Camp-In Speech and Language provides an interactive reinforcement activity along with a variety of activities for language targets as well as an open-ended activity and worksheet for articulation practice. I suggest printing, cutting, and laminating only the pronoun, articulation, and reinforcement activities while placing all the other pages into sheet protectors. I don't need anything else on my To-Do list right now!






If you've been around here before, you know I love using books in therapy.  Until I finish some new companions I've been working on, here is one I will be pulling out soon to go with my gardening theme! This will complete the series this year with my kindergarten students.





Check out the link ups below!




2 comments

  1. I really love book companions for their versatility! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Camp-In product looks great :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top