What's in Your Cart? Best. Year. Ever.

I still haven't finished all my summer SLP organization and it's almost time for Back to School! What better way to get motivated than a good dose of shopping?  TpT style, of course! My entire store will be on sale during the TpT Back to School Best Year Ever Sale on August 1st and 2nd.  Jenna is hosting a linky party that will surely prove to offer a wide variety of suggestions to add to your TpT cart!


I actually do think this may be my best year ever.  I'm going into the year with new perspective and clarity about my position and I sure hope to pick up some fabulous materials to help streamline my process.

Check out these from my store that may help start your year off right!



This SLP Planner, while not editable, contains a variety of forms to help you organize workload responsibilities.  The calendar is set up to be half on each page for large writing spaces. I combine the entire packet in a flexible binder with the included dividers.  It is already set for the new school year. I can start planning my themes and lessons, write in my tentative schedule, indicate dates for IEPs and evaluations, and start tracking my continuing education units. Check out my video here.



During the first week of school, I screen all the new kindergarten students.  Last spring I developed and used this Kindergarten Speech and Language Screening measure with over 125 pre-kindergarten students during mass kindergarten screenings. I will be following up with many of the students from those initial screenings and meeting some new kindergarteners as well.  I really learned a lot from the students using this screening. I hope you take a peek!



Finally, my Back to Speech Therapy Organizational Materials for a New School Year packet is what I use during my first week with students.  From creating folders, sending a parent letter, charting baseline, and identifying student goals, this packet contains much needed resources for going back to speech.  I even included posters to create a bulletin board with target skills and CCSS links!

Now that I am prepared with my materials, I have quite a few on my wish list from other sellers that I'd love to share with you!

I play a lot of games in speech when working on target skills.  Guess Who Loves Identifying Vocabulary by Descriptions was created by my new friend, Lauren. I sure know my littlest at home loves playing Guess Who.  It's been quite a while since I brought this game into my speech room.  Now is the perfect time!


Should you desire an editable planner, my girls from The Speech Attic and Speech Wonderland have you covered. Most SLPs thrive on organization and since each of us is unique, it's great to know there are plenty of planners to fit every individual need!




The ever so talented SLP from Road to Speech created these Teaching Visuals.  I have to get these prepped before the start of the school year! Then I can post my Summer SLP Organization about how I store visuals!



The super smart Speech Owl has an Investigating Tier 2:  Context Clues (Grades 5-8) packet that looks amazing.  The challenge of pushing into classrooms while keeping a therapeutic focus will be much easier with this product!



Don't forget the code BestYear when checking out! Happy Back to Speech shopping!






3 comments

Back to Top