Sparklle SLP 2014: A Year in Review

Another year has come and is quickly going...

First app review...
First series and a huge hit with an uber talented guest blogger...

IG is my favorite social media

I even joined FB, but have no idea how to use it.  I am a member of one group {can view the posts and respond via e-mail, that works} and I don't even know how to add or find followers, post...  It just doesn't fit into my life right now.

Professionally, I experienced a major change.  After having my primary placement at one elementary school for 14 years, I moved to an entirely new school...new staff, new students, and did I ever mention my children also attend this school.  It was an emotional roller coaster from the time I learned my school was to close until I finally settled in at the new placement {in about late October}...after a swift attitude adjustment!

Personally, 2014 was just grand!  I am so lucky to have a wonderfully supportive husband, 3 perfect children, a close family, and super friends.  Spending time with these people doing things I enjoy made for a great 2014.  Rounding it out at the most magical place on Earth, well, I just might be the luckiest girl around.

I am truly fortunate on so many levels!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'd love to hear your 2014 story.

You can read my year in review post from 2013 here.
Back to Top