Quick Tip Tuesday Linky #3!

I'm linking up with Kim, School SLP, for Quick Tip Tuesday!


Today's tips are all about materials organization!  I use sheet protectors, zippered baggies, sticky notes, clothespins, and binder rings to keep my materials organized {at least until I start the therapy sessions for the day}!

These beauties, from All Y'all Need, are prepped and ready for some super powered kindergarten groups this week.  Thanks to those binder rings, I will only be chasing kids not cards!


I use sheet protectors for most of my original materials whether I will use it for copying or for drill practice in therapy.  I buy packs of 100 often!



Sticky notes work really well for tabbing off each different area, so I can quickly flip for individualized practice during group therapy.


I must admit I have a thing for wooden clothespins.  I have them clipped all around, but I am trying to functionally use them.  If you have any therapy ideas, I'm all ears.



Don't forget to check out more tips!


Back to Top